2022 Advocate Awards
Wednesday, November 16, 2022
5:30 – 8:30 PM
Please join Environmental Advocates NY’s Board of Directors and members of the environmental community for our 2022 Advocate Awards. This year’s event is both a celebration of the 50th Anniversary of the Clean Water Act and of an accessible, equitable and working New York City Harbor. We are honoring three people who are advancing this vision: Pete Malinowski of Billion Oyster Project and Radhy Miranda and Nse Esema, two individuals who worked for New York City’s Economic Development Corporation to create one of the largest dedicated offshore wind port facilities in the United States.
If you’d like to purchase tickets for the 2022 Advocate Awards, please contact Sarah Young at [email protected] or 646-716-1200 or Nick Moore at [email protected] or 607-220-8579.
Tables (each table seats 10)
- $50,000 Leadership Supporter(s)
- $25,000 Champion Supporter(s)
- $15,000 Defender Supporter(s)
- $10,000 Guardian Supporter(s)
- $5,000 Steward Supporter(s)
- $1,500 Sustainer Ticket(s)
- $1,000 Patron Ticket(s)
- $500 Supporter Ticket(s)
- $300 Friend Ticket(s) (Supporters in the non-profit community)